Zachary Thomas Cedarholm is an award-winning Director, DP, & Editor.
Through the power of careful collaboration, he creates branded content,
advertising campaigns, documentary, and narrative films with the most
revolutionary brands and artists in the game.
- 2x Bronze Clio Advertising Awards || COACH Street Art Campaign || 2019
- SOHO House Premiere || The Night The Shadwo Stood Still (short) || 2019
- Byrdcliffe Art Colony Fulltime Resident Artist || 2016-2019
- America NOW Film Tour || Postera (short film) || 2017
- Award of Excellence, San Francisco Film Awards || Postera || 2016
- APAP Performing Arts Showcase || 2016
- BRIC Arts Showcase || 2016